Pages

7/30/09

Random thoughts

People who submitted thoughts were hilarious. Lets start with my favorite:

  • In reference to my blog: How deliciously triflin. But I like the site only cause I know you.
  • Why am I still at work?
  • Why do pineapples have seeds?
  • Legally Blonde shouldn't be a musical
  • His teeth look soft
  • Sometimes all I want is head
  • She told me she was a virgin (Guess she forgot she hit my roommate)
  • Why are the back of your ears so dirty?
  • Why niggas lies?
  • Chinese food in the ghetto is way better than P.F. Changs
  • Why do people try to find vindication in their wrong doings by others approval?
  • If his dick was better we would probably be married
  • Lil Boosie looks like a roach
  • What are pop tarts made of? That's not fruit
  • Why do guys and girls play this game with each other when the end result is them both losing?
  • When they gonna release A Different World seasons 2-6 on dvd?
  • Don't move to Delaware for a woman
  • I'm not hating on you I'm laughing because he's fucking clean over you
  • His breathe smells like he eats shit for a living
  • Those who speak don't know and those who know don't speak.
  • Everything in the lost and found is garbage
  • I think I'm pregnant (its for my vibrator)
  • Who thought Mr. Rogers was a good idea for a show?
  • I never wanna be a 2nd place trophy
  • The dumber someone is the louder they speak
  • Fuck looking before you leap. Life is no fun if you always know where you're going to land.
  • Bill gates started Microsoft during a recession
  • Sex kills conversation
  • Now that the president is black the world is more complacent
  • Good sex covers up everything bad in a relationship
  • Magic Johnson outlived Michael Jackson = there is a cure for aids
  • Men don't realize it but women are ruled by the vag.
  • If you can lay it down right we will probably delay the "get rid of this loser" part until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment