Pages

8/1/09

Bitch made

  1. I'm still in apple
  2. menchies goes hard
  3. I got more time than money
  4. I just saw another black dude with flat ironed hair
  5. Apparently it gets real in B.R
  6. Reggie Bush has a mohawk and 2 lines in the the front on the left
  7. Nigga left Kim an started showing his true colors (homo)
  8. I saw the finest tang in the gas station
  9. I want chinese food
  10. I also would like my hood rat friend to text me
  11. Bad kids are way cuter than good kids
  12. If a compulsive liar promises they're telling the truth does that make it a bigger lie?
  13. Puss came out of my belly button.... pimple idk
  14. That was nasty but I'm gutter
  15. Why do gay dudes dress gay and get mad when people know their gay??
  16. I can't take my black off but you can take off all that rainbow shit
  17. This boy has on velour
  18. If you don't comb that child's hair I will
  19. Do I have a boyfriend?
  20. I might be in a relationship.... but I doubt it
  21. Being confused is my normal
  22. This woman looks like kate minus the super flat ass
  23. Jon Gosselin wears Ed Hardy maybe that's a sign that no one else should EVER
  24. Daddy would you like some sausage LOL
  25. Tom Green was funny (at first)
  26. I miss Dave Chapelle
  27. He made college more college-ish
  28. Why are women so rude?
  29. My cousins mama saw me today and didn't realize who I was and gave me that who this bitch think she is look... for real people...
  30. If I wasn't me I'd think I thought I was the shit and hate me too LOL
  31. If the last statement made sense I'm better than I think I am
  32. I wonder what time it is on the west coast
  33. I only want a boyfriend so I can tell other women about my boyfriend
  34. Other than that I'm really cool
  35. I'm still blogging at Apple its weird because people are staring at me

No comments:

Post a Comment