Pages

7/30/09

If you don't comb that baby's hair I will

  1. Why chicks tell you what brand their weave is?? SO
  2. I don't own underwear that's not Victoria's Secret that's way better than Remy LMAO
  3. Everything I do is impress men
  4. What women think of me doesn't matter...because they can't do anything for me
  5. Trev-intion: do it for me- a man who has something a spark not a swag. Confidence maybe
  6. Real housewives... wanna blog so bad during the show but I can't
  7. Real house-husbands feat. Ron from Different World... wtf
  8. I'm mad he won't use condoms but refuses to go in my mind raw
  9. Apparently I talk about sex too much (but he wasn't saying dat last night)
  10. I always wanted to say that's not what you said last night even though I clearly don't mean it
  11. Lazy people who twice as hard
  12. How come girls stay in competition with their female friends?
  13. Why did you do that?
  14. You lie to yourself about it huh?
  15. You pretend you did nothing wrong so you can feel better.
  16. You're wrong. And i hope you get fucked over royally.
  17. If you asked me to get on plane just to look at you I'd fly.
  18. I'm just a soul whose intentions are good... I'm always misunderstood

2 comments:

  1. 1. b/c a bunch of hoes don't get remy. shit i did it. lol

    2. ditto to the VS. better than remy? *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. men don't care about remy thats why underwear is better

    ReplyDelete