Pages

7/31/09

Nightmare?

I had a dream.. It was so damn strange. I think I had a boo not a b.f a boo. I've never seen this guy before. He was way too skinny for me anyway but still he liked me. We were at some breakfast place but not Ihop or Waffle House. So Jake Steed walks in and says something only he could say at this point I'm laughing probably out loud and in my dream. I say what you bout to go do... he says you. How effin stereotypical. STOP... my dreams and reality are in this thing together... I didn't get the dream wood.. lol. I did however flip scenes and end up in church and Lu said "he really likes you Trev you hurt his feelings running off with that boy". I proceed to wake up...
Somebody told I'd be better off with Jake but I think that dreams means Jake would keep me from the good one

No comments:

Post a Comment