Pages

7/30/09

Mister

Every man is a mister and these are just some lol


  • Mr. I can't get my shit together - He's usually the one you're in love with. He can't get a job or he can't stop lying. Maybe he just can't stop being weird. In any case everything about him would be perfect if he could just stop that one thing.
    For future reference we'll call mine B.B.U - Mr. Big Black and Ugly
  • Mr. Never gonna get dem draws- He wants you he wants you real bad you know it but he just don't have that thing. He's not what you want at all. Maybe if he got you real drunk... scratch that you could smoke rocks and he still couldn't get it. I don't have one of those right now (thank God) cause all my boys are my boys and they don't want the pies (I think)
  • Mr. My boys got it- He always talks about his boys in reference to his actions. My boys going so I gotta go. My boys got them shoes.... I don't have one of those because men who live to impress men get fucked in the butt. I got proof of that now so it's not just something I think. (Ed Hardy is code for on the dl)
  • Mr. Smarty pants- He's probably an Alpha LOL! He wants to simulate your mind allll the time. And you get bored real bored. His sex game....blah. But he's so darn lovable. He's the kinda guy your family wants you to marry. He really is a good guy that's all anyone can say about him. (you know guys like that run from me)
  • Mr. Lie about the color of the sun- He wouldn't tell the truth if he was standing at the gates in front of St. Peter. He told you he had a Charger he really has a 98 Camry. He told you he went to Tulane... google a beast he goes to community college. He said he has a house, he just forgot to mention it's his moms. The worst part about this guy is that you kinda find out he was a liar until you liked him... &#*^*#% that's me cursing
  • Mr. Reliable- He's a bad bad boy. But he's got that good good goood gooooooood. He got a girlfriend & 3 main chicks. It doesn't matter he's the best plumber ever. Lays the pipe & leaves (cause that's all you asked for). For future reference I call mine Jake Steed (if you don't know don't google it at work)
  • Mr. Why aren't you my boo- We love this man. NO we love this man. He's perfect. In every way but to him we're just that great friend. Same thoughts, same ideas, same facebook status' but he aint looking at you like dat.... For future reference I call mine Hov (that's buko obvious)
  • Last but not least Mr. I'll never tell anyone I hit that- I'm sure guys have a girl like this. But this person seemed strange before you even got involved. You kept at it hell we only live once but they just got stranger and stranger and stranger. Then the sex was horrific. I'm so ashamed I can't give good description.... gross

2 comments:

  1. lmao. i love this one. i know so many #2's and #1....... we all know. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is "Ed Hardy is code for on the DL"

    ReplyDelete