Pages

7/30/09

Live from the apple store

Where is C.N.R.K? -Ger's. I'm at the apple store clearly I need a computer... tell people about the blog more hits = money. That simple. Why in the eff are all these people in the apple store? I didn't mean to be mean. It's hilarious how I can say million nice things but the one mean thing I say is all people focus on. And no it's not because you said that it's because people always do that. It transfers into everything eventually.. Music for example b.s like the Soulja Boy goes platinum while artist like Goapele go ignored. And why because we don't want solutions we love the problem more. We get made when people kiss in public but we love to watch fights.
The UFC is gay to me real gay. I don't understand it it's too gay they jump on top of each other and get all behind each other ugh nasty. Then the UFC fans.. Ed Hardy shirt wearing losers. Where is this fkn girl? See why I don't visit people at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment