Pages

7/28/09

RanDumb thoughts

  • Why was jadakiss as hard as it gets for one song? I was ready to be a fan
  • I always think the difference between a frat and a gang is what they do after they get in because before its all ass whippin and "proven themselves worthy"
  • I don't know anything about tennis shoes or cars. I can't tell you what air forces look like.
  • Why is everybody trying to model these days?
  • Don't call me for advice if you think I'm mean.
  • 99.98% of the time I'm right about situations that don't apply to me
  • It's real easy to love its hard as hell to accept love from another person. It's crazy how we're happier when we find flaws in people than when everything is good.
  • I can fake it from facial expression to "uncontrollable leg twitches" just keep that in mind the next time you try to act like you had me. LMAO
  • I'm way more honest about sex than most women only cause they lie but everybody knows the truth and I tell the truth and people still don't know 1/2 of the badness I've done. Just a thought bitchs stop saying you're a virgin you fucked bout 50 niggas last month LOL!
  • Sometimes I'm really not talking about a person
  • I hate being drunk but I'm a lush kinda.
  • I love Chris Brown (so much so that I have crushes on guys with star tattoos and any man who dances well but doesn't look gay)
  • I never get hit on anymore I think I'm poo or too honest.
  • How come nobody really cared about The Game until it got canceled?
  • What does it take to be a real housewife cuz u aint gotta be married?
  • Rain is loud
  • Love songs don't exist anymore everything is about f*ken
  • Passion is dead people don't long and lust for things anymore they just get em thats probably why we're always looking for the next best thing.
  • The Internet ruined us
  • Remember passing notes in class and gettin caught that was the best
  • Sitting on the phone all night watching midnight love and getting real mad cause your b.f loved uncut LOL
  • Saints please win a Superbowl
  • Reggie now that you not with Kim can you get a deeper voice?
  • Why they call it hoghead cheese if its meat?

The end for now at least

2 comments:

  1. Lmao cos your bf liked uncut hahaha for real. And I'm upset about hoghead cheese as well. I tried to use that in scattegories and got shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call you for advice because you're mean. If I wanted nice advice I would just come up with my own.

    Its called hoghead cheese because its a mixture that sits in the head of a hog. And its called cheese becaue the term was used to describe mixtures that were left to sit and solidify, like cheese that you know.

    And I want the Saints to win the Superbowl too.

    ReplyDelete