Pages

7/30/09

Neekid headed

I forgot that I said I was naming a post neekid headed today. This should be bullets..
  • I'm not afraid of people knowing who I am
  • I'm afraid of exposing my heart
  • I can tell you how I feel about anything
  • Opinions are meant to be altered and re arranged
  • If today wouldn't have happened would "we" be this honest
  • They say you have to do something you've never done to get something you never had
  • I never had the balls to tell the whole truth
  • This is a fraction... I type and erase you don't know the half
  • I hate Bobby Jindal he doesn't care about Louisiana and it disgust me
  • I care about Louisiana
  • And fk Ray Nagin
  • I'm tired of people who claim they love New Orleans fuckin her worse the Katrina
  • If I was rich I'd give back not go away
  • Daddy says I'm naive to think I can change this place
  • And I think "well maybe you don't practice what you preach"
  • I never say it though
  • I keep secrets
  • Important ones at least
  • If you tell me somebody said that somebody said but not to tell.... umm fuck you the world already knows
  • Crackheads love me
  • That night when you were late (you were always late) it was cold and I was listening to Lyfe on the parade grounds and I realized you were probably more than a friend b.c a tear came out of my eye for no reason.
  • Ginfer asked me if I could love 2 people at once... still don't know
  • Someone questioned how an elitist like me could fall for someone with horrible grammar
  • I can fall in love with a brown paper bag if it's nice
  • Plus when I was 19 I had no standards it's bad when I say that about myself but it's true
  • Back to the gorgeous one
  • You and the yankee hat and the beer at Chimes... well ya'll know what you can do lol
  • I'm really hungry
  • I wrote this list of everything I wanted in a man it's kinda short it's basic but it's unique and you
  • I didn't have anyone in mind it was just words
  • Crazy how you find what you always wanted while cursin about can't get right.

No comments:

Post a Comment