Pages

7/29/09

Raw Dawgin

I was thinking this is my last post of the day I gotta wrap it then I thought nope raw dawging. I really wanted to name a post that for no reason. So at least I had a reason.
The urge to not protect yourself is wild. Seat belts piss me off. And I hate wrapping my hair. Why I gotta wear a rain coat. Rain ain't sh*t. Condoms... real reason people want "girlfriends/boyfriends" is so they can get it raw. And my favorite is "No Trevine he said he never does this with anybody but me". (thats in reference to condoms) They all eat it's just a matter of who and when. And minus like 3% all women have some hoe in em. I put my feet in dudes mouthes.... I'm raw like dat LOL!!
It gets wilder:
I curse every Sunday in church at least once. I don't try. I just naturally curse so much that it happens. I curse when I pray... "God I didn't mean to do that shit" comes out like that easy. And really God doesn't want me to lie. Now my voice change and I rearrange my speech to pray but on a regular basis this is me. I don't front with God cause he already knows me too well. I love how people try to be formal and proper with God and can't spell bible. Ok I quit lol.

1 comment: