Pages

7/28/09

Clubs are for clubbers

I personally hate going out. I'd much rather drink with a small group of friends and make embarrassing memories that bring us closer.
I don't understand it like you go out and see a bunch of people you know but don't like like that and then you dance and get drunk...
Not my cup of tea.
Mama said "When people see you they should feel relieved your not dead. Trev whatever you do don't be common."
And it's sooooo true I see the same 10 dudes everytime somethings going on in New Orleans. I don't take them seriously. Go anywhere in B.R and see the same 3 groups of girls all the time and what do they gain from this?
I don't like judging people because I'm not perfect I make mistakes 70% of the day. I simply don't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment