Pages

7/31/09

H to izzo V to da izza

I was thinking about the song not the person. My plans for the weekend just got flushed... brunch Sunday yay!
  • Can I bribe you?
  • I took my cool off 5 minutes ago
  • Famous amos oreos are better than oreos
  • Thai food??
  • NO rouls and then a Johnny roll
  • I'm tempting you aren't I
  • I'd slap my mama for a snow crabs
  • I think J should blog she's clearly the SHIT
  • I'm lying I wouldn't slap my mama she punches hard
  • Is fuckery a word?
  • I wanna help Amy Winehouse get off drugs
  • I'm ready to bounce!
  • I hate sitting still I feel like I'm punished
  • I sound real mean on print but if u called me you'd be like wtf thats what u sound like...
  • I sound like a baby.
  • Candice song on my pandora
  • Church is the highlight of my week
  • The kids are singing Sunday.... lol
  • I'm not sleeping on em they just never on the same part so I don't understand what they're saying
  • I wonder if church crush and his garbage g.f gonna be there LOL
  • I'm so bad she had wrinkles.
  • I don't know that woman (old ass)
  • Why all these fat ass 30 yr old men think I want em.
  • I'll gladly take a thick man but you're round
  • What did he have on was that pretend linen?
  • Dress socks freak me out the long ones.... ugh
  • Do they make ankle dress socks?
  • If you're my man you're gonna find ankle dress socks
  • My co-workers are clearly bothered by the volume of my music but it's Gospel so they can't complain I LOVES IT
  • I really wanna pee on someone litterally... R.Kelly did it (don't look at me funny)

No comments:

Post a Comment