Pages

8/14/09

Average Girls

I hate average bitchs with a passion. Every time I get dumped the next chick is average as hell. Men make NO fuckin sense. Politicians par example, they marry these boring ass button up "perfect mother" women and cheat on them with fun exciting women. I don't know about anyone else but I think cheating SUCKS and it shouldn't be done. It's really men's fault. Your dick doesn't want granny panties and pubic hair but your fucked up "male logic" tells you thats what a "good mother" has. Ever wonder why the divorce rate is so high? Because your fucked up man logic is wrong.
I've been told that "you pretty bitchs" want a man to give you the world and them regular hoes are nicer. It's not my fault my genes made me more likely to get hit on it's also not my fault that their genes and lack of self worth made them a lil bit freakier than me. So why does pretty always have to mean something bad? And why these average hoes always get the good boos?
What is so appealing about an average bitch? Do you think you're the best thing an average bitch can get so she won't leave you? Is it a ploy to stroke the male ego?
I figured it out... You want average bitchs because I (& my fellow pretties) am fly enough to get the fuck...

3 comments:

  1. you do realize that to millions of men, you are average looking right?

    I knew this one was on some bullshit as soon as I read "i hate".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear granny panties or have pubic hair therefore I'm not average! Eat that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. so that's the standard, granny panties and pubic hair? lmao. yea ok.

    ReplyDelete