Pages

8/13/09

I'm NEVER bored

The undresser said bored is code for I want some dude to come over and bone me... That's probably true. So I don't say I'm bored. I say I'm not interested in what I'm doing lol. In a brief survey of my friend girls I found the phrases women are most likely to use when they want it.
  • What are you doing later?
  • I have this *blank* and it's really heavy can you come move it please?
  • I'm watching *his favorite show* you should come over.
  • I haven't seen you in forever we should hang out
  • I'm stressed I need some relief
  • I don't have anything to do and all my friends ditched me (that happens to me alot)
  • Come here
  • What you eating tonight (courtesy of crazy ass Mya)

I'm not a fan of the eating... It's more a control thing than a turn on.

No comments:

Post a Comment