Pages

8/13/09

Women on Top

This morning like every morning I listened to the Strawberry letter on Steve Harvey's morning show. I was pissed this girls 24 and her boyfriend keeps beating her and his triflin ass mom keeps telling the girl she shouldn't make him mad.
I've had this idea for a looooong time. I want all the women who read this blog to just think with me... if a man hits your sister/friend/cousin/associate wouldn't you wanna slap that punk bitch? I know I would. So I wanna form a club Women on Top we're gonna find bitch made men who hit women and beat them while video taping it... I want the ass whipping on you tube. Everybody is required to bring a weapon I'm getting cleats and a baseball bat. I've been taking kick boxing and I'm dying to kick somebody in the face. I think domestic violence is horrible so the only way to end it is if women start whippin some ass cause I know I wouldn't hit my boo if I saw her on you tube kicking some dude in the face and beating his balls with a baseball bat. [I'm violent]
And my mama said the only way to get through to an ignant mf'r is to whip dat ass!

3 comments:

  1. girl if you don't sit your crazy ass down somewhere. You're gonna end up getting hit in the mouth by some soft nigga, then I'm going to have to come over there and kill the fool. See all the drama you're causing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like grit ball. ~!Antoine!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grit ball is a real sport! And undresser you'd fight for me? or just women in general?

    ReplyDelete