Pages

8/14/09

Mid-day convo

I love my friends for this reason... mid day convo! Please feel free to email me random ass convo I love it!

We've been friends for a while now so I wonder:

Me: does ur dick have a curve in it
Homeboy: SLANTED MA
my dick retawwwded.....da dumbway lol
Me: I'm just nosey I don't wanna see
unless it's somethin u could brag on in which case hey dick pix!
Homebody: WOW

Dick by area code LOL:
Lynn: when u comin to town
Toni: no clue girl i got some top 3 sex last night! comment on that
his peen got a curve to it lol, first time seeing that
Lynn: i've seen curves 1 was a bit too much the other was just nice
am I posta be jealous cause u finally gettin good dick I bn gettin it LMAO
Toni:what???!!!! who??
wtf you keeping secrets now!
Lynn: I told u abt my 5 orgasms
I mean been as in all the yrs of my college life
u know i get laid zero these days
Toni: oh lol well im not used to good sex from the 318, all my good d has come from 225, 985, and 504 another reason i love the south
Lynn: I'mma need u to explore some outta state area codes 832 is beastly
Toni: lol im scared to go out of state, i feel as long as i keep it local im not that much of a slut
the minute i cross state lines i feel like im going to just be gone forever. no coming back
Lynn: LOL bitch what?
In your whole college career u never had outta state dick?
Toni: yeah but it wasn't good, it was from sugarland, tx
i said all my GOOD d comes from south la
and i had some s. carolina d but he sucked too.
Lynn: ..... my 305 dick is a beast
Toni: i think im biased
Lynn: I think Houston is amazing
Toni: well they must be from different neigborhoods bc mine sucked

*names are always changed and I am always ME lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment