Pages

8/11/09

... ummm (don't judge me it's research)

I'm debating wheter or not to copy and paste the conversation I'm having right now...
I been sitting here for like 15 minutes... he gon probably hate me but it's too funny. This dude has issues but I enjoy it... I apologize in advance for my honesty the (...) are y thoughts this whole time

  • Jake Steed -whoa (he wants me)
  • Me- whats good wit ya
  • Jake Steed- nuttin horny (I knew that)
  • Me -u borin and u always horny
  • Jake Steed-u like (wtf kinda question is that)
  • Me-I think u crazy and I enjoy that for some strange reason
  • Jake Steed-u horny (as if)
  • Me-no
  • Jake Steed- mayne wut (country ass)
  • Me-I aint there anyway so if I was I wouldnt see u
  • Jake Steed-u could have phone sex (really? you can't make sentences that good)
  • Me- u can get the pussy from anybody why is u actin crazy
  • Jake- I could I want urs (...all his other hos figured out he crazy)
  • Me-we aint fuck in like 2 years how u even remember
  • Jake-yea I remember bae (we only did at my house so I know u ain't got me on tape)
  • Me-man u crazy but i like it
  • Jake-yu want phone sex (phone sex? we live an hour away)
  • Me-NO
  • Jake-y (maybe I should have said that and not thought it)
  • Me-cause
  • Jake-let's do this 1 now (he's wildin)
  • Me-I'm at work
  • Jake-Tex it (sexting at work... he's taking it too far)
  • Me-for true?
  • Jake-yea
  • Me-like real talk I don't like phone sex
  • Jake-tex me (what are u gonna get from this?)
  • Me-I just rather fuck
  • Jake-we can do both (he ain't got laid in like 2 days he losing his mind)
  • Me-u told me to kick rocks the last time I saw u now u want me?
  • Jake-yea (and I'm supposed to jump for joy?)

This shit was hilarious... and well... yeah Jake...

No comments:

Post a Comment