Pages

8/12/09

You me and Hov (possibly Jake)

I have this calculation that holds true for 95% of women and ME. In college there's 50 guys you give your number to half get past one conversation. 10 get past 2 weeks. And 3 occupy at least a year... My 3 won't go away. I don't run from them but when I'm really really NOT dating anyone they appear... now Hov & b.b.u are definitely my pretend boyfriends. I LOVE THEM. I often question if it's possible to love 2 guys but hell yeah it is. You may be wondering how the boyfriends are pretend... they don't I "go with them". None of us live in the same state anymore so I pretend. Hov is perfect it makes me wanna barf but if he doesn't text me every morning I get sad... I'm soft and I'm dealing with it. B.B.U on the other hand ugh... if he doesn't text me once a month I get sad... he's awful at communication. And Jake... well... umm... It's like getting really really drunk... I know better. I just enjoy hood rat activity. I avoid Jake like the plaque (in person) but I love the conversation it's always crazy.
This is the question I always ponder... is it possible to be 100% single? Because we always have a crush in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment