Pages

8/13/09

One Dimension


I think I'm more complex than people realize yesterday my cousins pissed me off to the point of no return. I enjoy history, learning is my thing I could watch documentaries all day. Yesterday I'm at my grandfather's house watching this vh1 special on the Panthers. I love to hear Bobby Seale speak. These complacent a-holes asked what I was watching then they said why you care bout dat. BECAUSE IT'S HISTORY and not showcasing negative African American stereotypes. I said nothing to them and continued watching. With all my cursing and excessive angry I think people even inside my family forget that I'm not one dimensional.

These are some trev-facts:
  1. I read for leisure
  2. I love books about New Orleans they make my heart smile
  3. I've only missed church twice this year
  4. I hate it when people I care about get angry with me I apologize my ass off and cry the whole time.
  5. I watch the Secret at least 5 times a week
  6. I love art
  7. I love going to the French Quarter during the day and seeing all the art and the people
  8. I love Malcolm X
  9. I love Martin too but it's not the same
  10. I think Sam Cooke felt my pain
  11. I have this strong thing for Prince it's sick
  12. Ancient Egypt intrigues me and I watch every Pharaoh special I can find and still don't remember the names of the Pharaohs lol
  13. I love Court tv Forensic Files and stuff excite me but it's always the same some man kills his wife and his mistress rats him out
  14. Ever notice how those real life crime shows are always about white people but supposedly black people are the only ones murdering people
  15. I agree with Bill Cosby and Michael Eric Dyson
  16. One time I agreed with Al Sharpton about something I still feel weird about that

1 comment:

  1. 3. Good job.
    4. stop crying.
    14. but if you watch the REAL crime shows like The First 48, DEA, Jacked, etc... the criminals are usually black.
    15. I also agree with Cosby and Dyson.
    16. Sharpton is not a bad person, lol. He's just...odd.

    Bonus - I think you are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete