Pages

8/9/09

He has small feet

While feet aren't an indicator of much except for how much they pay for shoes. But his are unusually small. We've had the same conversation with different people a few times.
What flaw disgust women the most? What flaw disgust men the most?
I can't stand guys who try to make themselves seem smarter than they really are. I hate guys who get all in my personal space while smelling like ass. I hate women who talk to fuckin much. I talk too damn much. I'm blogging what their talking about and they keep talking. My head hurts. I hate it when everyone else is drunk and I'm not.
What's your deal breaker? Mine is kids. I'm selfish and greedy. I have to be #1 and I know kids would come before me and if they didn't he wouldn't be a man. I have a crush on a guy but I'll never pursue because he has kids.
I wish smart men were attracted to me. I mean the ones that don't seem gay or extremely flawed lol. Dumb men turn me on a lil bit... that makes no sense. I make no sense I'm tired as hell but I'm blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment