Pages

8/10/09

Trev-intion's

  • Low expectation hoe- A bitch who give the puss to a guy who works for less than minium wage
  • Sorry dick- It's not small but seriously if you say ride that big dick one more time I'm gonna laugh
  • Desperate fuck- when you pretend sex is good because some is better than none
  • Hoe- women who act a ass (flirts too much, skirts too short, always in heels, looks like a freak but you have no proof)... whether or not they have sex nobody knows but by all outward indicators they fucking all the time (most times women judge them and are shatter to find out they get little to no dick) LOL I've been wrong about some many girls then I realized I'm hoe-ish I never wear pants I flirt all the time and my mouth is filthy... LOL oh well... if you can't take it you shouldn't dish it.
  • Sluts- they bout that action. They don't have to dress like it or talk like it or talk about it. They look normal par example she probably fuckin but just one guy. (I was dead wrong, male best friend told me this girl was a slut and I almost cried she looks so nice and innocent...)
  • Slut buckets- The wide opens as in anybody can spit in it... like that hoe that looks like a horse. I don't know her but I swear she has aids ha ha
  • Fuck boy- A man who might as well have a period... the mood swings are thick he does things that be reserved to women (gossiping, lying about your boo)

That's all for now bioootch

No comments:

Post a Comment