Pages

8/10/09

Stupit Fruity Swag? But he straight?

  • I have a crush on a man with small hands... setting myself up for failure
  • Pre-season football is wack
  • Music these days sucks hard
  • Why do women have to be bow legged?? I don't understand
  • I don't like girls who wear all that colorful shit lookin like a cheap ass bag of skittles.
  • If you fk men who wear graphic tees (over 21) you deserve to get fucked over
  • Why did he think that graphic tee was on point?
  • Men who shop at aeropostale have no self respect
  • In college girls used to think this dude was so hot because he wore American Eagle... if thats swag I'm gonna dress up my dog and see how many hoes he can pull
  • I miss Kat Williams
  • What happened to good comedy?
  • They all lost their mind
  • Truth be told... I'm probably gonna lose my mind next week

No comments:

Post a Comment