Pages

8/14/09

The man vs. The boy

I'm softer than kleenex. Last night I cried. Good thing Hov is amazing. I owe him. I should cook him dinner or something. Whatever I do it'll be good. I still can't believe I cried that much. I'm a soft tearful loser.
The difference between Hov and B.B.U is age mostly well maturity really. Because when I met Hov he was b's age and he had the same inconsistent habits. He was late for everything. He said he'd be there in 5 minutes and never showed up. Then Hov grew up and the man is perfect. So am I supposed to wait for B to grow up? I feel like I've been waiting forever for that. In every situation I'm always giving more than I'm getting. I think it's my nature. I'm always willing to give 60 and get 40. I'm about to cry right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment