Pages

8/12/09

The woman has a mustache

  1. This woman has a full stache
  2. I decided to be a twit-slut
  3. I'm gonna twitter fine men only [and friend boys] LOL
  4. I'm dying to say "touch my body", "biooootch", and "I'm tryna get outta dis box"
  5. Don't be texting me stuff about stuff that ain't important or funny
  6. I'm gonna go crazy before tomorrow
  7. I like arguing it's cute
  8. Somebody text me and I'm all warm and fuzzy... LMAO
  9. I'm wack as hell
  10. If one more person tells me about myself I'mma fight em
  11. I already said dat whatever u think is witty and original u ain't make that shit up... I said it about me a long time ago jackass
  12. Me and Barkley are having a baby b.c I refuse to strap up
  13. Barkey is the batteries... either u get it or you don't
  14. I didn't even eat my yogurt :-(
  15. It's raining. I wanna make out
  16. I like yogurt
  17. I just opened the yogurt and it squirted on my neck
  18. GROSS

1 comment:

  1. skeet skeet lmao....the only difference is yogurt is cold....

    ReplyDelete