Pages

8/15/09

Triple Booked

I love my homegirls. It's happened to everyone at a certain point. For me I go home and everybody is only in town for a few days. Mostly it's friend girls not boos. If all 3 of my boos were in town at once I'd ignore Jake (that's normal). Then I'd go back and forth about whose more important.... most times it's Hov.

Conversation as followed:

Gretchen: So I'm triple booked
Me: Well it doesn't matter if you not giving em all the puss
Gretchen: Them niggas know I'm not fuckin dem
Me: Yeah whatever
Gretchen: I'm really not having no sex tonight
Me: That's that bullshit
Gretchen: Well there's a tiny weeny innie weenie chance I might have sex with....
Me: Uh huh
After I told her she'd be the subject of my blog
Gretchen: Oh nooo bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment