Pages

8/12/09

Thank you biootch

Dear girl who stole my freshmen year boo or whatever that boy was, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. He's fat he's ugly and he's broke. I think you're beautiful by the way so the eff are you still with him.

Dear girl who stole my crush in 07, He so lame. I know you know that now and you probably wouldn' tell anyone ya'll "messed", I think you're an awesome person and I wish you uber success but at the time I was JEALOUS. P.S. I know you didn't know I liked him thats the point

Dear girl who stole my crush in 08, You are fine like a beast and I don't know u that well but I know I'm not fine enough to get with nobody who got with you. I'm jealous of you. Anyway he's an asshole. I consider him a good associate now and he's EVIL. I'd hate to be the bitch that says better you than me but you fine you gone bounce back.



I'm really not a hater I just know my place and I don't continue crushing on people who talk to my friends friends friend... it's kinda nasty

No comments:

Post a Comment