Pages

8/11/09

Ran-dumb's

  1. Why is the meat at Wendy's a square?
  2. What is Angus beef?
  3. I could devote this blog to food with the same if not more enegry.
  4. Jodeci should get a reality show
  5. I don't like that new Whitney Houston song
  6. I don't drink beer but I fucks with Corona and Bud Light with Lime
  7. If I had balls I'd get hair like Amber Rose
  8. Amber Rose is fine I judge women and she is a beast
  9. I'm afraid of tomatoes
  10. I had a dream I ate pudding I HATE PUDDING
  11. I think one of my homegirls is a complete jackass sometimes and she might be retarded but I LOVE HER.
  12. And if you ever talk about her I'll curse you out and kick you in the ankle.
  13. I'm so happy destroyed denim is fashionable again.
  14. I really want Chinese food like everyday
  15. My mission is 6 pack by Halloween
  16. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week... yeah I'm that focused
  17. God loves me so I kinda don't care what you think
  18. Apples are really good.
  19. I heart Miley Cyrus... she can't sing but I love her music
  20. I'm so cheap this website was the first thing I bouht full price (besides food) all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment