Pages

8/15/09

Saturday Tibits

He's a definitely gay random text message edition:
Toni: Tom just called himself a socialite I'm in mourning because I have clearly been fucking a fag (LOL no really I laughed)

Convo with the homeboy:
Man, I just told everything she wanted to hear and she was trying to fuck after she "hated me" and "cried all night". Hoes believe anything.

Why do women think a half assed apology after 3 days of him ignoring/not calling them constitutes giving a man the puss? Why do women always think the puss is a revenge mechanism par example Erykah Badu - Green Eyes "Just make love to me, Just one more time and then you'll see..." NEWS FLASH: Giving a man puss he barely worked for isn't revenge it's a gift. Furthermore why are women in their early 20s so eager to believe anything? I have photographic memory if I said he was with another chick he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment