Pages

8/10/09

Yo masta be treatin u nice

Disclaimer: I'm right on this one so please save your small minded narrow ass opinions for someone who cares cause I DO NOT.

This weekend we hung out with some guys who went to HBCU's and I find it disgusting that they ask if the white people treat us nice. HUH? I grew up around white people, Spanish people and a few Native Americans. Race is only an issue when you're ignorant about it. Most people honestly don't know or try to know people of other races and there's the issue.

First off not all white people hate black people, secondly you don't like every black person you've ever met. Most people who have issues with race don't even associate with people outside of their own race. So how would you know? How can you formulate a conclusion about an entire race based on the idea you have in your mind? It amazes me that even after all the achievements made over the last 100 years people still believe that they are slaves.
Par example "You know them white people wouldn't let no black person......." NOBODY EVER LET ME DO SHIT. I chose to do what I wanted to do. The only person holding you down is you. And don't give me all them bullshit speeches about having the same opportunities. It's determination and courage that gets anyone anywhere. They have more white people on welfare than black people... so is the white man holding them down? The pursuit of happyness was a true story. Chris Gardner's mom was insane and burned down there house; he grew up in foster care. So don't give me that bullshit. People are who they want to be the only person that holds you back is you. Everybody has the internet you can google yourself into a better situation if you wanted one.
And the answer to the question is everybody loves me cause I'm fuckin awesome black white blue green purple yellow... I'm the shit above and beyond most people... hence why I have no issues.

P.S. If you walk into situations with your mind made up about how they will go you'll get what you asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment