Pages

8/14/09

Just STOP

Some women see persistence as a sign of determination, which is true to an extent persistence in getting goals accomplished is determination. Persistence in approaching women is a sign of desperation. Women are simple as hell if we're 1/4 interested men will know. BUT if we ignore every advance you make STOP. We don't want you. You fall into the Mr. Never gonna get the puss category...
Here's the story.. every time I comment on any one's facebook status someone friend request me. Well this same guy has friend requested me like 10 times. I don't know him and he creeps me out. My friend girl said he's a nice kid so this 10th time I add him. He poked me... I don't care if it was a friendly gesture... Lil boy I don't know you. JUST STOP. I'm normally way more rude than this but today I feel like dump. And since you're younger than me let me give you a word of advice women like men who aren't too clingy so back back :-)

1 comment:

  1. I agree here. I try once, then I'm done. It's simply WAY TOO MANY WOMEN to chase after someone. But then again, I'm not looking for a soul mate or any of that stuff.

    ReplyDelete