Pages

8/13/09

Old Men

Any man who looks as old or older than my father is an old man. I hate old me who have braids and wear urban gear. Braids are just horrible. I hate men with hair. I get hit on by more old men(45 plus) than young men(21 plus). My male friends say I have "bitch swag" and young men really aren't attracted to all this mean-ness. The funny part is I'm really sweet ask Hov I was late for my first day at Victoria's Secret and a very important mid term because he wanted to do it for 2 minutes.... (You're getting your own post asap)
*pause* Why do men say crazy shit like I'm just gonna put the head in or we're just gonna do it for a little while...
Back on track Old men freak me out. I'm afraid of them they make me wanna throw up. The other day I'm going to get gas and this old man says how are you I say fine he says yeah you fine as fuck and stares at my breast for a whole 10 seconds. I felt nasty. Yesterday my 50 yr old uncle calls me lard ass and proceeds to slap it like 15 times. My ass is nice but really... my uncle. Old men are gross. I feel nasty writing this. Ron Isley makes me nauseous with that Mr.Big shit. Men who say cat AAAGGGHHHH my vagina is not an animal wtf? Ok I'm gonna stop now because I really want to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment