Pages

8/13/09

The Tale of Hov

I met Hov in 2006. I was outside crying about b.b.u he always did something wrong. Then my mom pissed me off the same day. I was so angry. I'm venting to Antione (see when I talk about you I say your name ok boootch). He [hov] was with his friend. His friend is cute but he just didn't do it for me... but that tall dude with the Yankee hat on... he did it for me. He didn't run game on me he felt sorry for me because I was so upset... I felt wack. He told me he was gonna be my best friend... I thought not. My underwear got happy the first time he pronounced my name the right way. We have this rare thing... it's a crotch magnet... Everyone I know has told me they've met one person who they can't keep their hands off. For me that is Hov.
2 years ago we tried to watch football together I sat on the other side of the room and I left after 10 minutes I couldn't handle it.

Dear Hov,
You kinda own my vag.... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment