Pages

8/13/09

Playlist

    This is for sex with somebody who deserves more than one nut the playlist

  • Red Light Special-TLC
  • Invented Sex- Trey Songs
  • Sweet Love- 112
  • More- Silk
  • Butt Naked- Adina Howard
  • Would you mind -Janet Jackson
  • Slowly- Tank
  • Speechless- Beyonce
  • Isley Brother - Between the Sheets
  • D'Angelo- Untitled
  • Maxwell- Til the cops come knocking
  • Seems like you're ready - R.Kelly
  • Anytime, Anyplace -Janet Jackson
  • I wanna know - Joe
  • Weekend Lover -Jamie Foxx
  • Freak in me - Jamie Foxx
  • Andre 3000 - Prototype (it's my hov song but he don't know that til...now)
  • Janet Jackson - Moist
  • Mirror- Ne-yo
  • Tyrese- On top
  • Butterflys- Alicia Keys
  • Say Yes- Floetry
  • Raheem Devaughn - Desire

3 comments:

  1. lol people who only deserve one nut don't even get music

    ReplyDelete
  2. look, I can give you about 6 of those songs, but 115+ minutes worth? come on now. Plus, if you're getting d*cked the right way, the best way for you.....then the you can achieve multiple orgasms in less than 10 minutes. I had a girl who came 3 times in 7 minutes.....but I've also had girls who never came at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sex should be passionate it's not about the amount of time or even the orgasm it's the intensity. I'm on some whole other shit sir.

    ReplyDelete