Pages

8/13/09

The reason I don't use myspace

I'm at the library yeah my daddy sucks ass right now... who said they were buying me a laptop this weekend? Who didn't? He gets paid tomorrow he knows I'm gonna blow him up. If daddy was poor it would be different but dude makes over 6 figs.
Anyway all this hood ass kids are at the library speaking incorrect English talking about their myspace pages. Don't get me wrong I use slang way too much but my grammar isn't horrible. Myspace is for girls who wear thin flip flops and have Coach purses with the G's. It's too much. A facebook page is simple it doesn't have glitter graphics it won't take 30 minutes to load. I am a fan of the simpler things in life. I think my love affair with twitter has a lot to do with the simplicity of it. Ok why am I at the library... BYE

1 comment: