Pages

8/13/09

High School Sweetheart

This is why you shouldn't get married at 18... Sitting here listening to Green Eyes by E.Badu. Thinking about b.Tony. Before college I didn't really like black guys that much.. or at all. When in New Orleans me & black men don't click.
b.Tony was my first love my heart even, the reason I hate sleeping alone. We had everything in common and I talked to him every week in college even though we knew it would never be the same ( I love the black men). A few months ago he had a baby it made me sad at first then I realized we grew apart. He doesn't want what I want anymore. From the time I was 17 until sometime last year we clicked on everything... movies, sports, politics, religion, getting really drunk for no reason. You name it and we were on the same page. It hurts to lose a part of your life but that's what happens when you get older I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment