Pages

8/13/09

I'm so annoyed

I can't comment on my blog why idk. I think it's internet explorer because when I use Safari everything is fine. Anyway

@ Mr. Undresser - you know my email [waiting on that blog link :-) ] I'm thinking of a creative way to only send u my left nipple and still get a full D pic LOL.
update: I HATE MYSPACE WITH A PASSION. I should just delete it. I delete all my myspace messages as soon as I get them. You could be my facebook friend and I follow you on twitter there!

Why am I so bad?

@ Mr. Quefromlsu- The yogurt wasn't as gross as u made it sound thanks

@ Antione...- you just I love you. And Tyler Perry is weird but grit ball is so real

1 comment:

  1. I don't know your email, lol, but after a quick search for "lew**" in my mail, I found it. I added it to my links page big head. AND I tried to add you on myspace, but you ho*d me.

    ReplyDelete