Pages

8/11/09

Carrie Bradshaw vs. Candace Bushnell

Candace Bushnell is Carrie Bradshaw... I'm sure she stopped relating experiences to herself because of the backlash... I started this to be honest... And I am. Yet people still feel the need to start rumors about me. If you wanna know something ask me. I'll tell you if when and how.. I DON'T FRONT. I didn't feel like writing a blog to defend myself because people always believe what they wanna believe. Oh well... I probably offended some dude on "DL".

Last night I went back and forth with myself... to blog or not to blog? I prayed on it.. and God said nothing LOL... then this morning it was clear... they hated on Jesus he told the truth.

Carrie Bradshaw is one of the most iconic figures on television and she wasn't bullshitting either. Marilyn Monroe is an icon... nobody buys painting of Jackie Kennedy. Furthermore Lil Kim is everywhere and nobody outside the hip hop world knows who Faith is...

So I will continue in the tradition of the greatest people ever and say what I want when I want and how I want... besides you only read what you wanna believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment