Pages

8/15/09

Backwards day

Today felt strange from the time I woke up until now... mostly now
Today I didn't talk to Hov once. I'm worried. But I figure he's with his friends [or a lady] dude is fly I know he's not "waiting" on me. Today I talked to b.b.u on the phone (I don't really like talking on the phone.)
I used to love to talk on the phone then I realized texting meant I could multi task. Talking on the phone requires devoting all your attention to that person (for me at least) because if you're watching television or reading you miss the conversation. If I call you feel lucky it means I want to devote my attention to you. Another reason I don't talk on the phone I always get off subject and never finish the damn story just like NOW.
Back to the point.. He called me. My heart got all butterfly-ish. I smiled from ear to ear and when he said my name I could remember the way his mouth looked during every syllable. I miss him alot. He's 90% of my fantasy thoughts. No one understands us hell I don't understand us but I love that dude flaws and all. For some strange reason I don't think he's got another girl maybe I'm naive.While I have another pretend relationship and love for someone else #1 is #1 and nobody gets that twisted ever.
Today Mr. Can't get right did something perfectly and Mr. Perfect dropped the ball....
Strange day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment